Premios Juventud 16.07.2009 part 1

Time for Premios Juventud, the first which Anahi took part in as a solo singer.
First I want to show you the scene outfits. The first one is when she and Ucker were receiving award for RBD in special category "most searched on the Internet. Any was wearing black satin kimono style dress with butterfly print, black leggings and big hoop earrings. I love this look, the hair and make-up, she looks stunning.I think it was after her performance, because she went barefoot and said something that she was changing clothes? I am not sure. 
During the awards Any was performing her upcoming single "Mi Delirio" (unfortunately she used playback, I think because the choreography was too complicated to sing live). For the performace she was wearing lilac strapless mini dress, fishnets and stockings. I am not a fan of this look. 



























Comentarios