At Domenika Sanchez and Juan Ramon wedding in Mexico City, 14.03.2009

So this was a year of weddings. Here Anahi is attending a wedding of Domenika Sanchez and Juan Ramon. Again I have no idea who these people are, so if you know something, please let me know in the comments!
For this occassion Anahi chose a bright red color halterneck mini dress with floral embroidered waist and balloon shapes skirt. She added purple suede pumps and matching bag. I don't like the shoes with this dress, I think some sandals would work much better. I like the overall look, she looks cute and girly. 
I also added Maite because she was also attending this wedding. She was wearing pastel lilac strapless bodycon dress, probably by Herve Leger (very popular brand and style at that time), silver pumps and matching clutch. She looked very elegant, I love her hair. Cold tones really suit her. 









 

Comentarios