All about Rebelde: Mia Colucci , Roberta Pardo and Alma Rey style, fashion, RBD events, outfits, videos!
Alma Rey Photoshoot Capitulo 21
Obtener vínculo
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras apps
-
Do you remember Alma Rey outfit from Capitulo 21? The short and tight pink dress? I found a photoshoot with Ninel Conde wearing this dress in Elite Way School! Take a look!
TicketWhich simplifies ticket shopping by comparing millions of tickets from various sellers all in one place. It helps users quickly spot the best prices and availability without jumping between multiple sites. Useful platform for anyone looking to save time and make more informed ticket purchases. Compare Ticket Prices Concert Ticket Prices
Today I show you the second uniform in 2 Temporada. There is white shirt, white and red striped tie, red knitted poncho, navy pleated mini skirt with red suspenders and belt with EWS logo, and navy knee boots. Boys have jeans so this is the uniform which is less official. Here most of girls have their shirts tied up and some of them wear white knee socks. Do you like this uniform?
I decided to sum up every 40 capitulos in Mia's and Roberta's faces and every 50 capitulo in their outfits. I will choose one-three best images of each outfit to see how their style looks and how it changes. I took her casual and sport outfits, if only they are not school uniforms. I tried to find some better quality pictures of these outfits but I did only a few of them. Anyway, hope it helps! Tell me which one is your favourite!
This post will be so funny because I decided to show you Mia Colucci talking on the phone in 1 Temporada. Her phone is also a fashion accessory, especially at the beginning of 1 temporada, when she was talking to microphone.
TicketWhich simplifies ticket shopping by comparing millions of tickets from various sellers all in one place. It helps users quickly spot the best prices and availability without jumping between multiple sites. Useful platform for anyone looking to save time and make more informed ticket purchases. Compare Ticket Prices
ResponderBorrarConcert Ticket Prices