Ir al contenido principal

Roberta Pardo style in 1 Temporada

Roberta's style is hard to describe. She also likes to show her body but in different way than Mia: provocative and rebel. She wear crop tops and mini skirts, tight dresses, or loose pants and colorful tops. Once she is wearing high heels and mini skirt, and then combat pants and hiking boots. Her outfits are often tacky, she use too much colors and patterns that don't match together. What you think?

1. Casual layers
For everyday Roberta likes to wear comfortable jeans or corduroy pants with top and jacket or vest. 


2. Combat pants and boots
It seems that everything looks better with black uniform boots. Roberta often wear it with her loose combat pants to create adventure rebel look. 


3. Crop top
This kind of crop top she has in two colors: blue and red. The red one she wear only once. 


4. Denim jacket or coat
Roberta likes to wear jackets, especially denim. She wear contrast top underneath.


5. Loose pants
She likes to wear loose pants with colorful tops and shirts.


6. Open fron shirt
Roberta likes to show her body so when she wear a shirt she leaves some buttons open. 


7. Sporty 
Sometimes she wear sporty clothes like skirts or dresses, but in her own rebel way with high heels or boots. 


8. Tacky mini skirts
Her favourite thing to wear and probably the worst is mini skirts. She always wear it with knee boots and sometimes crop tops, which give very bad and tacky look. 


9. Tied up shirt
This look is quite nice because when she wear a shirt she look more elegant than in crop top but still sexy. 


10. Neon tops 
Roberta loves to wear bright colors and she often chose orange, pink, blue or yellow in neon shades.


11. Scarfs 
As for accessories, Roberta likes to wear scarfs: colorful, in contrast to the rest outfit. 


Comentarios

  1. Great blog. Finally, I sat down to watch this telenovela "Rebelde" and I'm really impressed. I was nostalgic that this is just a series and I'm not part of this school and these people, because everything is really beautifully presented. My favorite character from all the series and this one became Roberta Pardo. So my comment will be mainly about her and a little about Diego. I'm sorry to write under an inappropriate article, but I don't know where else. Roberta's rebellious spirit, her attitude towards others ... That she always says what she thinks, her courage. Even the clothes, which for many are ugly, are original and different for me. She is not like the others. Everyone is pretentious, lying, arrogant, and Roberta may be literally rude, but that's cool about her, too. Her love for Diego is a wonderful thing, even though they finally got together. He realizes the difference in her and the fact that she is original in character and appearance and therefore loves her. I don't know what else to add ... Roberta Pardo is No. 1 for me!
    What do you think? Do you agree?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. hi and thank you so much for your comment!
      First I need to say that when I was younger and when Rebelde series was showcased in my country, Roberta was my favourite character, too. I loved the way she behaved, her rebel soul, always saying what she thinks and not caring about what other poeople say, her unique style which now looks ridiculous but at that time it inspired me a lot.
      On the other hand, from my perspective as an adult right now, I see other sides of her personality. She was often reacting in very aggresive way without thinking about consequences, she was rude and selfish sometimes.
      But I agree that she is very inspirational person. She always stands for the truth, friendship and people who are weak and need help. Also she finally grows up and changes her character a little bit which is a good thing.
      Now I am more like Mia than Roberta, even though Mia seems to be silly and selfish, only focused on her appearance. But again we can see that it is just a surface and that she is very sensitive on the inside. She cares about her friends and family. She also grows up and understands more about life.
      I am glad you have left the comment, I hope you like and enjoy this blog. Thank you!

      Borrar
    2. Of course I leaves a comment. Even more so since I have an interesting response to the comment. Roberta also made me quite nervous, especially the moment she made that recording with her and Diego. The truth is that it is just super different from others. Her love for Diego, his love for her ... Diego is also my favorite character, but through his love for Paula it caught my eye. Mia is a good girl. Although she is rich, selfish, slimy and obsessed with her appearance, I like her because in difficult moments she thinks of her friends and is their support. Even her relationship with Roberta is interesting.
      Thanks a lot for the answer actually :)

      Borrar
    3. I just realised you replied! I haven't posted anything here for a long time but I am happy that there are people who still check this blog. I really appreciate it.
      And I am glad that although we like different characters, we can agree to all of them that they are good in their own ways.
      It's also funny that I am almost 30 and still enjoy discussing all of this stuff about Rebelde!

      Borrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mia Colucci style in 1 Temporada

In this post I want to show you Mia and her style. What she likes to wear for what occassions and so on. Mia Colucci is the most popular and fashionable girl in Elite Way School and her style is very unique. She likes wearing elegant and classy clothes, and sometimes she dress more lika Barbie doll and very girly. She likes the color black and pastel pink, high heels and jeans. She often wear mini skirts and T-shirts. Here are examples of her looks and styles. 1. Jackets Mia likes to wear elegant jackets: tweed, denim, white, pink or black. She usually wear it with T-shirt and jeans, sometimes with top or shirt and skirt. 2. Pleated mini skirts She likes wearing mini skirts with T-shirts, tank tops, shirt or jacket. Her favourite is denim mini skirt. She wear it very often in different ways. 3. Midi skirts Mia sometimes wear midi skirts in chic way: with turtleneck sweater, boots and top or casual with sneakers. 4. Shirts Mia likes to mix elega

Summary - Roberta outfits Capitulos 301-350

Now it's time for Roberta summary of outfits from end of 2 Temporada and beginning of 3 Temporada . Her style is again so awkward. Full of different colours, awkward combinations of styles and accessories. She likes mini skirts, colorful pants, knee boots and scarfs. She loves different colours together, like orange and green or blue and pink. I don't like her style at all but this is just 100% Roberta Pardo.